How to prepare for your appointment:
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment.
- IMPORTANT: You must wash lashes to remove makeup residue prior to appointment. If you arrive with makeup/residue for a new set or fill, it will take time to clean -time that could be spent getting your lashes full.
- Do not consume caffeine before your appointment.
- Bring headphones if your own music selections help you relax.
- Be prepared to unplug for an extended period of time.
To book an appointment, please call 206-325-9582
Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- Valid credit card must be on file to book appointment. Appointments cannot be booked if valid card is not on file.
- Fills from other salons may need to be booked as a full set if lashes are too grown out, or the work is of subpar quality. Service type will be determined when lashes are examined.
- If you return with few/no extensions (less than 30%) a full set will be required. Please request appointment accordingly.
- If you are ill or have a medical condition that prevents the service please re-schedule, failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee.
- No fills over four weeks.
- 50% service cost charged for cancellation within 24 hours of appointment.
- 100% service cost charged if cancellation within 4 hours of appointment or a no-call/no-show occurs.
- If 15 or more minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee satisfaction with the results of your appointment as this is a time based service.